Representing Injury Victims in Georgia Since 1995
Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney
Your Advocate in Truck Accident Cases - Craig Injury Law
If you've been involved in a truck accident in Atlanta, Georgia, the experienced team at Craig Injury Law is here to guide you through the legal complexities and fight for the compensation you deserve. We understand the unique challenges that truck accidents pose, and we are dedicated to ensuring your rights are protected.
Determining Liability After a Truck Accident
Truck accidents often involve multiple parties, making the determination of liability a complex task. Our seasoned attorney Jason A. Craig has experience investigating the details of truck accidents to identify all responsible parties. This includes not only the truck driver but also the trucking company, maintenance providers, and even manufacturers if a mechanical failure contributed to the accident.
Truck Driver Hours of Service Regulations
Compliance with hours of service regulations is a critical factor in truck accidents. Truck drivers are subject to strict guidelines regarding the time they can spend on the road to prevent fatigue-related accidents. Our legal team thoroughly examines logbooks, electronic logging devices, and other records to determine if violations of these regulations played a role in the accident.
Compensation for Truck Accident Injury Victims
Victims of truck accidents may be entitled to various forms of compensation, including:
- Medical Expenses: Coverage for all accident-related medical costs, including emergency treatment, surgeries, and rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages: Compensation for income lost due to injuries and recovery, including potential future earnings.
- Pain and Suffering: Damages for the physical and emotional toll of the accident.
- Property Damage: Reimbursement for vehicle repairs or replacement.
How a Truck Accident Attorney Can Help
Navigating the aftermath of a truck accident requires skilled legal expertise. Our attorney can:
- Thoroughly Investigate the Accident: Examining evidence, including truck maintenance records, driver logs, and accident reports.
- Evaluate Compliance with Regulations: Assessing whether the truck driver and the trucking company adhered to industry regulations.
- Determine Liability: Identifying all responsible parties to build a robust case.
- Negotiate with Insurance Companies: Skillfully handling negotiations to secure fair settlements.
- Litigate if Necessary: Pursuing legal action in court to protect your rights and interests.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident in Atlanta, GA, don't hesitate to reach out to Craig Injury Law. Our compassionate team is dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring you receive the compensation you need to move forward. Contact us today for a free consultation.
We Handle Your Case, So You Can Recover
Protecting the Injured Since 1995
No Fee Unless We Win Your Case
Millions Recovered for Our Clients
Work Directly With Your Attorney
Personalized Approach to Each Case